vips

6/14/2004 10:11:00 AM

I have just created a server and a client ..

I have started the server

when I start the client I get error ..

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
"

solution please !!

Vips

2 Answers

Microsft Newsgroups

Hi Vips,

Please check whether the host and port number of the channel you are trying
to access are correctly specifed. Check the Remoting Configuration file if
you are using one, otherwise if you using Activator.GetObject then check the
URL you are using.

Nitin

"vips" <ypul@rediff.com> wrote in message
> I have just created a server and a client ..
>
> I have started the server
>
> when I start the client I get error ..
>
> "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
it
> "
>
> solution please !!
>
> Vips

vips

Thanks nitin

I am very new to remoting ..can u give me sample code of server and client
in
vb.net for remoting ..

vipul