Cassie

6/10/2004 11:05:00 PM

For an academic research project I am trying to write a small Jscript program that will just pop up a window, listen to what you hear and recognize it using a preloaded grammer. I also hope to get the alternates from the listen object and display them on the window. I want to use SASDK in order to access alternates from a user defined grammar (which is not supported in SDK) However, how do you get a Listen object? What I have right now looks something like this:

var myListen = WScript.CreateObject("Microsoft.Speech.Web.UI.Listen");

myListen.onreco = foo_onreco;
myListen.onnoreco = foo_onnoreco;
myListen.Activate(trial.grxml);
myListen.nbest = -1;

It is the first line that I do not know how to write. I just need an object to call all the rest of the methods on and I can not find any information in the help files. Thank you!