Parameterized AS/400 Queries in DTS

Brett Ossman

2/3/2006 4:08:00 PM

Creating a DTS in the designer using an IBM Client Access Express ODBC data
source. I want to extract the data using a parameterized query with a global
variable as input.

My parameterized query (using a ? placeholder) syntax validates. I set up a
global variable in the DTS and linked it to the parameter. I've done this
successfully with a SQL Server data source; however, when I try to Preview
the AS/400 query, I get an error about a SQLBlindParameter not being input.
If I replace the parameter with a constant, the query works.

Any ideas?

Thanks