remoting server as a service has problems

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

6/9/2004 9:46:00 PM

I have identical code I run in both an executable and a service.
Both simply serve out a singleton remotable object
I get different(wrong) results when running the identical code as a service
I have simple client activating the object and make a call that returns dataset
It works every time when I launch the server from .exe however when I close him and launch the same server as an a service the results are incorrect, again same in code in each project

Any ideas?