Doug J.

I use OdbcConnection component under VB.net 2005.
When i do a simple test connection, everything works perfect under debug
mode.

But when i try to create database via this OdbcConnection component. VB
informs freezes and after a time period (quite similar as timeout), my
application display message that 'Connection has been disabled'

why ?
in runtime mode, my application works perfectly...so maybe it is
necessary to setup debug mode differently.

Has someone already experienced such issue ?

thanks a lot,
Maileen
1 Answer

jt

Maileen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use OdbcConnection component under VB.net 2005.
> When i do a simple test connection, everything works perfect under debug
> mode.
>
> But when i try to create database via this OdbcConnection component.
Whata database server are you working with? (Oracle? SQLServer? Access?
other? which one?... does it take a lot of time for that database server
to create a new database?)