microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.drawing

How to change border Color

sri292

10/12/2004 11:14:00 AM

How to change system color for listview ?

or

How to change Item Border color for listview ?

LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT
LVM_SETOUTLINECOLOR

I tried in C# by sending SendMessage, but its not working

Can any body suggest me ?

Thanks & Regards
Sri

---
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -

Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/... Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.
1 Answer

Bob Powell

You''d be better off asking this over in one of the WindowsForms groups or
maybe even on the Win32 groups.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/gdipl...

The GDI+ FAQ RSS feed: http://www.bobpowell.net/f...
Windows Forms Tips and Tricks RSS: http://www.bobpowell.net/tips...
Bob''s Blog: http://bobpowelldotnet.blogspot.co...