James Jenkins

10/10/2004 10:57:00 PM

Hi - What are your suggestions for best accomplishing a moving (right to
left) graph which is being dynamically updated per second. any suggestions
very welcome..

thanks
JJ

2 Answers

James Jenkins

"James Jenkins" <James@REMOVETHIS1STtamarsolutions.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi - What are your suggestions for best accomplishing a moving (right to
> left) graph which is being dynamically updated per second. any suggestions
> very welcome..
>
> thanks
> JJ

I have now achieved this - I was having a logical error in my right frontal
lobe - thanks to anyone who read the post

Steve Austin

Perhaps you could share your solution with the newsgroup? No doubt other
people will encounter the same problem.