local area connection is unplugged

ed><anonymous

6/7/2004 3:11:00 AM

hi

i have a problem with my LAN connection all cable is set but still appears "Local area connection is unplugged" no problem on the cable and hub, they are all working with other computer. any suggestions or solution to this problem? pls let me know! thanks
1 Answer

Allen Anderson

what exactly is your remoting question in this?

Allen Anderson
http://www.glacialcomp...
mailto: allen@put my website url here.com

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:11:03 -0700, "<ed>"