Use custom real proxy by default

Matt Osborne

6/3/2004 3:46:00 PM

Hello All!

I have read up on the RealProxy class and want to use it in my remoting
project. I have a client server application that is fairly complicatedand
some of the message interseption and processing that can be done by the real
proxy is very needed to get my project to function correctly.

Here is the situation:

I have a published class on the server called ObjectFactory. So far, no
problems. I am able to create a proxy that represents this class with out
any problems. However, as it's name implies, ObjectFactory has some methods
that return other marshal by ref objects. The question i have is how do i
get these new objects being returned by my factory to use my custom proxy?
Is there a way to tell the framework to use my proxy by default?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Osborne