Can HTTP host and remote object be on different machines?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

6/3/2004 1:21:00 PM

Hi, I am using a config file that contains the following
for my remoting's HTTP listenser:

<service>
<wellknown mode="Singleton"
objectUri="MyServer.soap" type="MyServices.MyServer,
MyServices" />
</service>

This works fine when I have all my HTTP listenser and my
server code on the same machine. But then I need to
separate listenser and server on different machines and I
don't know how to do this. I think I should be using the
objectUri to point to the machine and path my server code
resides, but I couldn't get it to work.

Anyone can tell me how to do this that would be highly
appreciated. If it is the objectUri, please give me an
example of the right format of the Uri I should be using.

Thanks a million.