Robin Prosch via .NET 247

3/19/2005 5:46:00 PM

(Type your message here)
iam doing my project in ASP.NET.my guide said to do validation in JAVASCRIPT.i want to focus the textbox when button is clicked. or i want to focus the textbox in asp.net itself.
--------------------------------
From: uma mahe

-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)

<Id>UbieJRXgvUOA051qU95R9w==</Id>
2 Answers

Chance Hopkins

hmm...

I think you might be asking in the wrong group.

You probably want:

"uma mahe via .NET 247" <anonymous@dotnet247.com> wrote in message
> (Type your message here)
> iam doing my project in ASP.NET.my guide said to do validation in
> JAVASCRIPT.i want to focus the textbox when button is clicked. or i want
> to focus the textbox in asp.net itself.
> --------------------------------
> From: uma mahe
>
> -----------------------
> Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)
>
> <Id>UbieJRXgvUOA051qU95R9w==</Id>

JuanDG

Sorry, but ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms DOES NOT SUPPORT JAVASCRIPT

If you are developing a project in ASP.NET intended to be viewed in mobile
devices, I guess you''re out of luck :(

If you just want to use regular ASP.NET for applications intended to be
viewed in PC''s the you should try an ASP.NET Tutorial at
http://www.w3schools.c...

Cheers!!!!

--

Juan David Gomez A.