kevin

3/16/2005 10:55:00 PM

How do I get a horizontal rule to show in my mobile web app?

In the .Net GUI I can add it but it doesn't display. The reading that I
have done up till now states that the mobile schema doesn't support this html
tag.....

How would I accomplish the Horizontal rule <hr> syntax then in a mobile web
app?

Kevin
1 Answer

kevin

I figured it out....

HR is not part of the mobile schema. However, I can test to see if the
target device handles HTML 3.2 and if so then display it.

<mobile:Panel id="Panel1" runat="server">
<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
<CHOICE Filter="isHTML32">
<CONTENTTEMPLATE>
<HR color="#666633" noShade SIZE="1">
</CONTENTTEMPLATE>