Objectlist Details View problem

kenner

3/15/2005 2:41:00 AM

Hi there,

I have a search form that when clicked shows a second form that
contains an objectlist populated by a dataset which is returned from a
web service. In the footertemplate I have a button which enables a
user to return back to the search form.

When a user clicks the "back to search" button and resubmits a search,
the list view of the objectlist displays fine. My problem - When they
click to see the details view the details view repeats itself
depending on how many searches they have done.

For example: After the first search the details view will display the
details of the selected item once, after the second search the
details view will display the details of the selected item twice (in a
repeater sort of way), after the third search the details view will
display the details of the selected item three times.

Do I have to unload something? Of course I take my "back to search"
button away it works fine but that is due to there being no way back
to the search form...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, Jody.
21 Answers

Malachias Invictus

"veritas" <khogantwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 25, 1:41 pm, Terry Austin <terry.notaniceper...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Shawn Wilson <ikonoql...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 465c4d96f...@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com:

>> > In the real world that would be France. Not only did they supply
>> > their own needs, when we tried to go to war they had to supply OUR
>> > military equipment as well.
>>
>> Like the submachineguns that were such pieces of shit the French mutities
>> rather than use them?

> I believe that was one of their machine guns, not ours. We still fed
> them and send them boatloads of ammo. This is it. It's 9:11 P.M.
> Sunday night. If you don't hear from me again, well, I didn't discern
> the truth correctly. If I have, I'll be back in a couple of weeks to
> continue to tear you to pieces. As well as your dummy, if you still
> have him. I know you don't usually pray, so don't this time either.
> Stay after those damn Athiests if they trespass on Agnostic territory.

Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

veritas

On Nov 18, 10:40 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "veritas" <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 25, 1:41 pm, Terry Austin <terry.notaniceper...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Shawn Wilson <ikonoql...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> 465c4d96f...@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com:

> >> Like the submachineguns that were such pieces of shit the French mutities
> >> rather than use them?
> > I believe that was one of their machine guns, not ours. We still fed
> > them and send them boatloads of ammo. This is it. It's 9:11 P.M.
> > Sunday night. If you don't hear from me again, well, I didn't discern
> > the truth correctly. If I have, I'll be back in a couple of weeks to
> > continue to tear you to pieces. As well as your dummy, if you still
> > have him. I know you don't usually pray, so don't this time either.
> > Stay after those damn Athiests if they trespass on Agnostic territory.
>
> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.
>
> --
> ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
>
> It matters not how strait the gate,
> How charged with punishment the scroll,
> I am the Master of my fate:
> I am the Captain of my soul.
>
> from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley- Hide quoted text -

You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
would think different about it then. Ken

> "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.

> You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
> the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
> would think different about it then.

Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Terry Austin

veritas <khogantwo@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Nov 18, 10:40 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> "veritas" <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > I believe that was one of their machine guns, not ours. We still
>> > fed them and send them boatloads of ammo. This is it. It's 9:11
>> > P.M. Sunday night. If you don't hear from me again, well, I didn't
>> > discern the truth correctly. If I have, I'll be back in a couple
>> > of weeks to continue to tear you to pieces. As well as your dummy,
>> > if you still have him. I know you don't usually pray, so don't
>> > this time either. Stay after those damn Athiests if they trespass
>> > on Agnostic territory.
>>
>> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.
>>
>> --
>> ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
>>
>> It matters not how strait the gate,
>> How charged with punishment the scroll,
>> I am the Master of my fate:
>> I am the Captain of my soul.
>>
>> from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley- Hide quoted text -

> You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
> the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
> would think different about it then. Ken

Playing Quake doesn't count as combat experience, 'tard-boy.

--
Terry Austin
Beware the other head of science. It bites.

Terry Austin

"Malachias Invictus" <invictusebay@yahoo.com> wrote in

> "veritas" <khogantwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.
>
>> You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
>> the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
>> would think different about it then.
>
> Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.

But...but...butt... Mommy said Kennie was SPECIAL! Mommy said everybody
would LIKE HIM!!! WAH!!!!

--

"Terry Austin" <terry.notaniceperson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Malachias Invictus" <invictusebay@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>> "veritas" <khogantwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
>>> the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
>>> would think different about it then.
>>
>> Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.
>>
> But...but...butt... Mommy said Kennie was SPECIAL! Mommy said everybody
> would LIKE HIM!!! WAH!!!!

First time I've seen you referred to as a Disney character, too.

--

> "Terry Austin" <terry.notaniceperson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Malachias Invictus" <invictusebay@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>

>>> "veritas" <khogantwo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.
>>>
>> But...but...butt... Mommy said Kennie was SPECIAL! Mommy said
>> everybody would LIKE HIM!!! WAH!!!!
>
> First time I've seen you referred to as a Disney character, too.

I can only aspire to such heights of evil as Disney.

I expect he'll be making passive/aggressive, thinly veiled threats
again soon. And claiming to have consulted his lawyer about the
legality of same. Again.

What a pussy.

--
Terry Austin

"There's no law west of the internet."
- Nick Stump

veritas

On Nov 26, 10:05 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "veritas" <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.
> > You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
> > the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
> > would think different about it then.
>
> Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.
>
> --
> ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
>
> It matters not how strait the gate,
> How charged with punishment the scroll,
> I am the Master of my fate:
> I am the Captain of my soul.
>
> from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley

me neither. Ken

veritas

On Nov 27, 12:56 am, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Terry Austin" <terry.notaniceper...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> >> "veritas" <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Dude, I am *so* not impressed with internet tough guys.
>
> > But...but...butt... Mommy said Kennie was SPECIAL! Mommy said everybody
> > would LIKE HIM!!! WAH!!!!
>
> First time I've seen you referred to as a Disney character, too.
>
> --
> ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
>
> It matters not how strait the gate,
> How charged with punishment the scroll,
> I am the Master of my fate:
> I am the Captain of my soul.
>
> from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley- Hide quoted text -

Won't be the last, Dumbo is his name. Ken

veritas

On Nov 27, 12:31 am, Terry Austin <terry.notaniceper...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> veritas <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:003d53f4-ad98-41e4-a341-8bcb25c21752@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 18, 10:40 pm, "Malachias Invictus" <invictuse...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >> "veritas" <khogan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Stockholm Syndrome. Ayup.
>
> >> --
> >> ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^
>
> >> It matters not how strait the gate,
> >> How charged with punishment the scroll,
> >> I am the Master of my fate:
> >> I am the Captain of my soul.
>
> >> from _Invictus_, by William Ernest Henley- Hide quoted text -

> > You think that because you have never shot anyone up close and watch
> > the light go out of their eyes like you would blow out a candle. You
> > would think different about it then. Ken
>
> Playing Quake doesn't count as combat experience, 'tard-boy.
>
> --
> Terry Austin
> Beware the other head of science. It bites.- Hide quoted text -

What the hell is "Quake"? No doubt a computer game. You should be
careful about who you call 'tard-boy, as I don't even know what the
hell that is. You obviously do, you geek boy. shake my .sig liner, or
whatever the hell you call it, geek boy.

Ken
"Screw you"