Guid column missing after databind to objectlist

c24chan

3/10/2005 3:54:00 PM

Hi all:

I have a dataset that contains a column of type System.Guid.

Now, when I tried to bind that dataset to a object list, the GUID
columns are gone....

I've tried to trap the itemDataBind event of the object list and found
that the Rows in the e.DataItem contains the Guid columns, but rows in
e.ListItem does not have the GUID columns.

Is there anyway I can keep the GUID column in the objectlist, I don't
really want to convert it string when I don't really need to.

Thanks