META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" doesnt work on mobile aspx pages?

Chumley

3/2/2005 12:39:00 AM

I'm trying to use :
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="180; URL=main.aspx">

to refresh a mobile page (made in vs.net with the MMIT) for a page that
I need to refresh every 3 minutes, but I can't get it to do anything.
Does it have anything to do with the fact the server may be behind a
firewall? I've tried it on regular asp pages and static HTML, and it
works fine.

??????????
Chumley

2 Answers

Chance Hopkins

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/MobileQuickStart/Default.aspx?url=doc/Time...

"Chumley Walrus" <springb2k@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I''m trying to use :
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="180; URL=main.aspx">
>
> to refresh a mobile page (made in vs.net with the MMIT) for a page that
> I need to refresh every 3 minutes, but I can''t get it to do anything.
> Does it have anything to do with the fact the server may be behind a
> firewall? I''ve tried it on regular asp pages and static HTML, and it
> works fine.

> Chumley

Chumley

Chance, thanks for the reply. I need to find out why META
HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" simply will not work if I have it inside my page
headers - the TimerForm stuff looks like it is way beyond the scope of
simply refreshing my page every 3 minutes.
Thanks
Chumley