Beige Bond

2/28/2005 2:30:00 PM

OK, I thought I could find the answer to this somewhere, but it's eluding
me. How do I set focus to a text box in an ASP.NET page displayed under
Windows CE? All the usual script tricks don't seem to work.

First I tried mobile controls, but the intermediate layer strips out scripts
(OK, I should have expected that).

Then I tried regular ASP.NET with a targetSchema set to HTML Mobile,
expecting that would limit flag any unsupported stuff. The page is fine in
regular IE, but in CE emulation focus isn't set.

Is there a doc anywhere describing what I can't do in CE Internet Explorer?
I can't find it...

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Answer

Beige Bond

OK, answer was at:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile/browse_thread/thread/1864e15df24ab858/c1e22cfda678c940?q=setting+focus+in+ASP.NET+Mobile&_done=%2Fgroups%3Fq%3Dsetting+focus+in+ASP.NET+Mobile%26&_doneTitle=Back+to+Search&&d#c1e22c...

For some reason Outlook Express doesn''t get old posts...