Mobile Webform and media player

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

2/16/2005 6:26:00 PM

Hi!

I am developing a mobile web application in asp.net and want to be able to
play/stream video and audio to it. I know you could include a Windows Media
Player Control into a webform, but I dont get that to work on a mobile
webform.

Does anyone know if it is possible? if yes how?
One way to get around the problem is to just have a link on the page and
when you click it the windows media player will open with the url. But then
the mobile-webpage will be in the background, I thats not a nice solution.

Best regards

Andreas Viklund
SWEDEN