CSS styles in Mobile Web forms

Trident

2/7/2005 9:29:00 AM

Hi all,

I'm still new to the whole Mobile Web Application development using
Visual Studio .net 2003 C#.

I'm sorted with Webservices, databases etc etc, but having a bit of
trouble with the User Interface.

What I'm trying to do it getting to display different colour text and
areas on the Mobile page, but I can't seem to get the CSS thing
working. I have created a normal web application with colour bands
through CSS styles, and the Openwave Emulator sees it with the colours,
but my Nokia (Symbian 60) just put a link "Submit" on the page with
nothing else.

According to the Docs on the net, Device Update 4.0 is supposed to have
style properties for the Mobile Web controls, but when putting a control
on the Mobile Web page, that property is not available.

I'm sure I'm just missing some small little detail. Any help would be
appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks all!!!!

Trident

--