reading skus from products into a handheld device using .NetFramework compact edition

ALI-R

2/4/2005 9:56:00 PM

Hi All,

I'm going to write an application which reads skus on the products and
stores it in an xml file using .Net Framework compact edition,I'm having the
following questions:

1) Which Devices currently support .NetFramework compact edition?
2) I think I need to connect a kind of scanner to that device to read the
skus,Is it something that I can find embedded in the device?
3) IS it really difficult to implement such a senario? I'm a c c# developer
but I've never written any programms for handhelds,I would appreciate if
somebody could point me to a direction which I can have a quick start.

Thanks for your help