Device default is html problem > simple

Dave

2/1/2005 10:09:00 PM

There should be a good simple answer to this. I have a mobile device that
accepts html.

I have created a mobile asp.net page and by default when the device browses
to it it does not show html. If browse to an asp.net page it does just fine.

I have defined
<browserCaps>
<use var="HTTP_USER_AGENT" />
<filter> <case match="{http_user_agent}">

in my web.config and put the value of
request.servervariables("http_user_agent") in the above {http_user_agent}
spot. as part of this definition i have entered

preferredRenderingType = "html32"

Why is that it does not render html to the device? I am little confused.

thx
mike