WD

1/26/2005 6:18:00 PM

The control will display a link for phone simulators, but for actual
phone devices that I've tested it only displays the alternate text. I've
installed the latest mobile detection pack (#4). Anyone have ideas?

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Juan Luis Gordillo Amigo

Have you Pocket PC?:
Set in machine.config: