Detecting Processor Architecture

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

1/24/2005 4:51:00 PM

Hello

I have a Mobile Web Page where I give the user the option of Downloading CAB files for PDA Devices.

How can I detect on the Processor Type for the PDA when they access the Web Page so it will link the web page to the Appropriate CAB files for their processor type. There does not seem to be a processor type available on the Device object in the compact framework.

I have tried an API call to getSystemInfo but it retrieves the ProcessorType for the WebServer NOT the PDA device

Any ideas?

Regards
Adam Faulkner
Croner Software