Tin Man

1/17/2005 6:58:00 PM

I'm trying to assess what's going on in the .net mobile world as I have been
doing a lot of asp.net development work. This appears to be the only forum
and it looks pretty dusty here with only one or two messages a day. Is this
indicative of the activity with mobile?
Thanks,

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

No its not.
I would say that mobile applications, due to its limitations, are much
easier to do and hence people usually end up doin it without much trouble...
Anywho, if you have any doubts feel free to post here...
R. Thomas