G Dean Blake

1/16/2005 1:46:00 AM

I am an experiences .net developer but have never paid any attentio to
Mobile apps. I guess there are apps that run on the phones themselves and
then ASP apps for browsing. Can anyone point me toward good getting started
docs?
Thanks,

Kombaraj.A

Hi G Dean Blake,

Hi

The following links are best resources to startup with Mobile applications
using .NET

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/mobile...

http://www.devx.com/wireless/Art...

http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/C-Sharp/Introduction-to-the-Microsoft-Mobile-Interne...