Saket Mundra

5/25/2005 8:12:00 PM

I have a web applicatin with 2 web forms.Form 1 contains 2 textboxes -
txtName, txtAge and Submit button. Form 2 Contains 2 textboxes - txtsubject,
txtSection and submit button. I have a class Student as follows

Public Class Student
dim name as string
dim age as string
dim subject as string
dim section as string
End Class

I am storing the data entered by user in form 1 in name and age members of
the instantiated class. Then I save the class as session variable. In form 2
I am reffering to same class stored in session varible to access name and age
of student. Then I am trying to store the values of subject and section in
the same class. But i get error message.

I have Following queries regarding same.

1) How do I declare or instantiate my class so that it can be accessed
anywhere in the application and where should i instantiate it? The class
shall be instantiated as session for a user starts and should end when it
ends.

2) I want that data added to class in form 1 shall be available in form 2
and at the same time it shall be possible for me 2 add more data to same
stored class in form 2. How to do this?

Please Help...
--
Thank You.

Saket Mundra
1 Answer

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

you didn''t say what the error message was

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

[Shameless Author Plug]