RedirectToMobilePage() don't work

Adam Edell via DotNetMonster.com

12/23/2004 11:56:00 AM

I'm at the begin of a project for Mobile .NET.
The problem is:
using the method like that
RedirectToMobilePage("http/localhost/MyProject/MyFolder/MyPage.aspx");
my emulator don't redirect in a page into a folder, and the browser returns "The page you are lookink for connot be found".
The same code work in IE 5.0 on my PC.
Thanks
Luka

JuanDG

What emulator are you using???

I had that same problem with Nokia''s emulator (NMB 4.0), but the funny thing
is that if you test that same code with Openwave or an actual device (even
Nokia Phones!!) it really works!!!

I guess it''s a Nokia Bug, so my suggestion (if you''re using NMB 4) it''s
trying Openwave

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional

"Using Mobile .NET via DotNetMonster.com" <forum@DotNetMonster.com> wrote in
message news:7eba34066be449d39aeb4e47701deacb@DotNetMonster.com...
> I''m at the begin of a project for Mobile .NET.
> The problem is:
> using the method like that
> RedirectToMobilePage("http/localhost/MyProject/MyFolder/MyPage.aspx");
> my emulator don''t redirect in a page into a folder, and the browser
> returns "The page you are lookink for connot be found".
> The same code work in IE 5.0 on my PC.
> Thanks
> Luka

Shaul Feldman

You should also clear your cache, sometimes it prevents device/emulator to
work properly.

--
With the best wishes,
Sean Feldman