Catching keypress events on List Controls

kferron

12/17/2004 5:28:00 PM

Ive got an issue with the MobileControls.List and I'm finding
conflicting information..

Basically what i'm looking for is a solution to having a WAP list look
like:

1 Item1
2 Item2
3 Item4

and so forth. And when a user pressed the keypad number, it would act
as selector for the given item. I've seen this behavior in some wap
sites, but i have no idea how to make it work?

If I can't use the Mobilecontrols.List control for this, thats fine,
any solution at this point would suffice.
Thanks for any input and suggestions...

Kevin F.