Shaul Feldman

12/15/2004 7:38:00 PM

Hello,
I need to insert a custom attribute to <body> tag of an xhtml document
rendered by our mobile ASP.Net application. I have succeeded to do that with
HtmlFormAdapter (it's RenderBodyTag method), but can't figure out how's that
done with XhtmlFormAdapter. Thanks for your assistance.

--
With the best wishes,
Sean Feldman

1 Answer

Sean Feldman

Hello,
sad, but true, none has responded to this post.
We have found a solution, and inserted a custom attribute to XHTML <body>
tag,
it was painful, but working. Sad that Microsoft didn''t do the job better
with adapters...
Hope for better results next version of Framework ;)
Bye-bye