Ados

first of all sorry for my not very good English.

I have upload button in my aspx file and when the user doing upload of image
file, the image is resized and it is showed in data list. In the same cell
next to the image is button "Remove" which actually deletes the picture from
the server and the path from database and rebinds the datalist. The problem
is that when I click button "Remove" and then upload new picture in the
datalist I see the old already deleted picture, despite of the fact that in
my upload directory I can see that the old picture is deleted and there is
new one.

I think that the problem is with the cache, because I give the same name of
the picture (the name is user id and number of the picture like "12_02")

Everything is working perfect when my browser checking for new version of
files every time.

So is there any way I can force the browser to check for new version of
image?

Thanks a lot