Kurt Schroeder

12/2/2004 3:01:00 PM

Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just have a
few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were like.
I was wondering how clients reactions to the resulting (web) programs were
and if they really used the web pages developed for it.
....and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
thanks
kes
4 Answers

ALI-R

buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.

Good Luck
"Kurt Schroeder" <KurtSchroeder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just have a
> few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were
like.
> I was wondering how clients reactions to the resulting (web) programs were
> and if they really used the web pages developed for it.
> ...and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
> thanks
> kes

Kurt Schroeder

so it seems!!!
thanks
kes

"ALI-R" wrote:

> buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
> something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.
>
> Good Luck
> "Kurt Schroeder" <KurtSchroeder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just have a
> > few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were
> like.
> > I was wondering how clients reactions to the resulting (web) programs were
> > and if they really used the web pages developed for it.
> > ...and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
> > thanks
> > kes

Vasu Tirunelvelly

I am actually developing an application for Blackberry. Everything seems to
work fine except for the authentication part. I have a ISAPI filter on my
web server which does the authentication part. When I access the mobile
application from a browser or the Blackberry simulator the authentication
pop-up dialog comes up only once. But when accessing the web site through
the Blackberry handheld I am asked to enter the authentication twice.
Sometimes only once. Very weird. Any experiences regarding this?

> so it seems!!!
> thanks
> kes
>
> "ALI-R" wrote:
>
> > buddy,I think in this group nobody tends to share exprience ! I posted
> > something in regards to Blackberry 2 month ago and still nothin.
> >
> > Good Luck
> > "Kurt Schroeder" <KurtSchroeder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> > > Does anyone have experience with programming for BlackBerry? I just
have a
> > > few general questions about how easy it was and what the results were
> > like.
> > > I was wondering how clients reactions to the resulting (web) programs
were
> > > and if they really used the web pages developed for it.
> > > ...and are there any good asp.net/blackberry resources available?
> > > thanks
> > > kes

ALI-R

Sorry,I haven''t even written one application in balckberry ,I just wanted to
get some idea on how to satrt that seems nobody wants to share:-)