=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

5/5/2005 10:39:00 PM

Hello,

I have two similiar pages - the only difference is that
the first one uses caching and the other one access the
database all the time. Now I want to compare both pages
with ACT. When I visit both pages, via IE, then I can see
that the cached page is faster, but I would like to see
some statistics, like how much bytes the cached version
consumed and how much the other one did. I used ACT a bit,
but dont really understand it. Furthermore the page, which
uses caching gets a lot of HTTP errors. I dont know why
this happens. Can somebody give me a hand?

Thanks