RE: Disable cache in mobile Web Page

JuanDG

11/17/2004 2:46:00 PM

jejejeje it's quite simple, you just have to tell the browser no to store the
page in the cache, but the problem is how if there are so many different
browsers and mark up languages???

Easy, you just speak the universal language of the internet: HTTP.
In ASP.NET mobile web forms you can do so, just with three lines:

Response.Expires = -1
Response.AddHeader "Pragma", "no-cache"
Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache, must-revalidate"

And youâ??re all set. Try it and let me know how it goes.

Cheers!!!!

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional