Bradley Plett

10/7/2004 8:46:00 PM

I have a Motorola T720 phone. Does anyone know if it is possible to
dial a number from the browser with this phone? I've tried
<Mobile:PhoneCall>, but either my phone doesn't support it or I'm
doing something wrong. Any hints would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Brad.
1 Answer

Bradley Plett

After more experimentation, I was able to create a simple HTML (WML,
actually, though an htm suffix works fine) page that did exactly what
I wanted. I realize that I could recreate this page manually using
..NET, but it seems to me that would miss the point and all of the
benefit of using .NET. So, can someone tell me how to get an ASP.NET
page to translate into the following on my phone?

<?xml version=''1.0'' ?>
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC ''-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN''
''http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml'...
<wml>
<head>
</head>