Sara T.

9/29/2004 9:15:00 PM

How can I display a text in different color in one line by using
mobilecontrol?

i.e.
This is a boy

If I need to see the word "is" in red color, is there any solution.

Sara T.

2 Answers

NetDragonKing \(NDK\)

Dear Sara,

It uses the property Text of the Controls, for examples, with a label named lblExample:

private void Page_Load(object sender,System.EventArgs e)
{
lblExample.Text="<h1>This <font color=''red''>is</font> a boy</h1>";
}

Daniel Andrade
MCP (Microsoft Certificated Professional)
Developer Microsoft 4 stars
Guayaquil-Ecuador
www.gratisweb.com/dotnet

"Sara T." <t_sarana@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:egaEblmpEHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> How can I display a text in different color in one line by using
> mobilecontrol?
>
> i.e.
> This is a boy
>
> If I need to see the word "is" in red color, is there any solution.
>
> Sara T.

Sara T.

I try to use your technique but it doen''t work. The label on mobileform will generate the text as following on the screen:

<h1>This <font color=''red''>is</font> a boy</h1>

And when I see in View Source on IE, it is translated to:

<h1>This <font color=''red''>is</font> a boy</h1>

Eventhough I change the label control to textvuew control, it doesn''t work too.

Sara T.