David@web.com

9/29/2004 9:07:00 PM

I'm trying to use the Northwindce example. When I run the program it wants me
to set the internet url. However when I do a search on my server I can't find
the file sscesa20.dll anywhere. How can I obtain a copy of this dll, or what
do I need to install to get this dll?
1 Answer

Conor O'Doherty

Its part of the SQL Server CE SDK, download it from MS and install it.

Regards
Conor