Creating a Mobile web Application

http://www.visual-basic-data-mining.net/forum

9/15/2004 1:40:00 PM

I get the following error message while trying to connect to the SQL server.
I am creating a Mobile web Application. The same code works for a Windows
form Application, but not for a Mobile Web.

This is the error.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user
'DVG\ASPNET'.

--

data mining and .net team
http://www.visual-basic-data-mining...

JuanDG

well the problem here it''s that asp.net applications use the asp.net user to
access any resources, and it seems that the asp.net user does not have enough
permissions to access the database. It might work in windows because windows
applications use the account of the user running them (i.e your user or the
administrator account) and maybe that user has full permissions over the
database.

If you show me the code maybe I can help you more.

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional