web hosting sites supporting mobile apps

Mike

9/11/2004 5:17:00 PM

does the web hosting server needs any additional features for hosting mobile
web sites if so can some one suggest good inexpensive web hosting providers
supporting windows vb.net. I am a novice so please suggest me what is best
for mobile web applications.
Mike
2 Answers

Andrew Enfield \(MS\)

This was just discussed a few days ago, in this newsgroup. Try this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=ur%24KanflEHA.3536%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dandrew%2Benfield%2Basp%2B.net%2Bmobile%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%3Dur%2524KanflEHA.3536%2540TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl%....

--
Andrew Enfield
Programmer Writer, Windows CE

"mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does the web hosting server needs any additional features for hosting
> mobile
> web sites if so can some one suggest good inexpensive web hosting
> providers
> supporting windows vb.net. I am a novice so please suggest me what is best
> for mobile web applications.
> Mike

JuanDG

Yup, we have to read the latest posts