Mobile Internet Tookit - preferredRenderingType override

space.lolo

8/30/2004 7:26:00 AM

Hello,

i have seen we can update the preferredRenderingType using
machine.config file.

But currently, this solution is not fine for me.

I just want to found a way to change this property programmatically.

i have tried to derived MobileCapabilities, overriding the
PreferredRenderingType properties, but this properties is never call
when Render() method fires.

Someone knows why it is never called ? How the Render() method detect
the output format (html, chtml, wap etc...) ? Is there a mean to
modify this programmatically ?