please help: t68i - no pictures with asp.net mobile

wolfgang

8/27/2004 10:22:00 AM

We want to import the t68i into our deviceupdate4.config file for
asp.net support.

But we cannot establish support for color pictures! Maybe we have
something wrong with our configuration parameters - please help!

Here is what parameters we set can anyone find the error???

Br, wolfgang

ase match=".*SonyEricssonT68.*">
browser = "mobile browser"
canCombineFormsInDeck = "True"
canInitiateVoiceCall = "True"
canRenderAfterInputOrSelectElement = "False"
canRenderInputAndSelectElementsTogether = "True"
canRenderMixedSelects = "False"
canRenderOnEventAndPrevElementsTogether = "True"
canRenderPostBackCards = "True"
canRenderSetvarZeroWithMultiSelectionList = "True"
canSendMail = "True"
cookies = "False"
hasBackButton = "True"
inputType = "telephoneKeypad"
isColor = "True"
maximumHrefLength = "1000"
maximumRenderedPageSize = "2900"
maximumSoftkeyLabelLength = "14"
mobileDeviceManufacturer = "Sony Ericsson"
mobileDeviceModel = "T68i"
numberOfSoftkeys = "1"
preferredImageMime = "image/gif"
preferredRenderingMime = "text/vnd.wap.wml"
preferredRenderingType = "wml12"
rendersBreakBeforeWmlSelectAndInput = "False"
rendersBreaksAfterWmlAnchor = "False"
rendersBreaksAfterWmlInput = "True"
rendersWmlDoAcceptsInline = "False"
rendersWmlSelectsAsMenuCards = "False"
requiresFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl = "False"
requiresNoSoftkeyLabels = "True"
requiresPhoneNumbersAsPlainText = "False"
requiresPostRedirectionHandling = "False"
requiresSpecialViewStateEncoding = "False"
requiresUniqueFilePathSuffix = "True"
requiresUrlEncodedPostfieldValues = "False"
screenBitDepth = "8"
screenCharactersHeight = "7"
screenCharactersWidth = "16"
screenPixelsHeight = "80"
screenPixelsWidth = "101"
supportsBold = "True"
supportsCacheControlMetaTag = "False"
supportsEmptyStringInCookieValue = "False"
supportsFontSize = "True"
supportsItalic = "True"
supportsRedirectWithCookie = "True"
supportsSelectMultiple = "True"