Henry V.

8/25/2004 1:29:00 PM

Hello,
I am new to Mobile dev, and the book I am reading is
somewhat dated. As I understand it, Visual Studio 2003
Includes the mobile controls, I have installed the
Microsoft Explorer 3.0 Emulator. I am confused, the text
directs me to install a WAP GateWay/Proxy that I can
download from several sources. But doing a search in the
current version of VS documentation barely mentions it.
So, my question is, with the current version of Visual
Studio 2003 and IIS 5.0 do I need the Gateway. Also, can
Front Page upload the virtual directory with my web app to
my Dot.Net enabled server? This would be for ? mobile
devices like a web enabled cell phone...

Thanks Henry