Different content encoding by browsers

Sara T.

8/23/2004 2:05:00 PM

How can I config to send the content-encoding to the different browser ?

I know it can config in Web.config (globalization section) like this:

<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />

But my problem is, this config will apply the whole pages of all browsers. I
need to filter content encoding by browser such as:

MSIE, content will be encoded to Windows-874
Opera, content will be encoded to UTF-8
.
.
.

If possible it could be done by not programmable, just like to put the
filter in browsercaps.

Please help.

Sara T.