URL - substitution of a correct URL by a GUID like URL in favorites.

John

8/11/2004 4:26:00 PM

All,

I wrote an application working on PDA. How can I grab a correct URL and save
it somewhere on PDA? When I go a standard way I notice that PDA stores not a
correct URL that I need, but a modified URL with an additional GUID-like
substring, but it causes a problem and next time I need to correct this
string manually. I'm a developer, but it's a significant headache for simple
users. What's a possible solution? To add a script to the page working on
PDA to create the correct link instead of this smart substitution?

Dmitri.