The Bear

8/9/2004 5:40:00 PM

I'm building mobile web forms using vs.net
Is there a limitation when building mobile web forms that only allow one
control per line?

3 Answers

Alex Feinman

Yes, but some devices might render several controls in one line if no breaks
are specified. This way you can have a label and an edit control on the same
line (again, some browsers)

--
Alex Feinman
---
"The Bear" <buck_roggers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I''m building mobile web forms using vs.net
> Is there a limitation when building mobile web forms that only allow one
> control per line?

The Bear

When I try to drag over a control it won''t let me place next to another
control. How do I get past this?
ex. two buttons on one line.

T.B.
"Alex Feinman [MVP]" <public_news@alexfeinman.com> wrote in message
> Yes, but some devices might render several controls in one line if no
breaks
> are specified. This way you can have a label and an edit control on the
same
> line (again, some browsers)
>
> --
> Alex Feinman
> ---
> Visit http://www.ope...
> "The Bear" <buck_roggers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I''m building mobile web forms using vs.net
> > Is there a limitation when building mobile web forms that only allow one
> > control per line?

Alex Feinman

You cannot specify that two items are on the same line, but you can make
sure that the first one has BreakAfter set to false and the target browser
*might" position them in a single line

--
Alex Feinman
---