microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How do I store a value from a form to a table?

I have a field on the form which displays and adds the two previous fields
however the value is not being stored to the table.
I have the following as the perform AfterUpdate Procedure:

If IsNull(Me![FPrepaid]) Or IsNull(Me![APrepaid]) Then
Me![Prepaid] = Me![APrepaid] + Me![FPrepaid]
End If

What am I doing wrong?
2 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi ''A''

I''m not sure but your code looks like Visual Basic. Are you in the right
News Group? If not, please post your request in the right Group.

Regards
Patrick

"A" wrote:

> I have a field on the form which displays and adds the two previous fields
> however the value is not being stored to the table.
> I have the following as the perform AfterUpdate Procedure:
>
> If IsNull(Me![FPrepaid]) Or IsNull(Me![APrepaid]) Then
> Me![Prepaid] = Me![APrepaid] + Me![FPrepaid]
> End If
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Grandpa Jack

In looking at your code it seems that you are adding at least one null field
to the result.

I would test for a value rather than null. You are causing an error.

If there is a possibility that one of the input fields is null then test by
themselves and if the field is null set it to zero.

Then due your work.
--
Grandpa Jack the Byte Doc