Jane

11/4/2005 9:36:00 PM

We want to have the notes and documents that were entered by one special
security group in DocuRef hidden from all other security groups in our Axapta
setup. I know how to find out if a user is in the special security and I
have added a flag to the DocuRef table so that when an entry is made by
someone in the special security group it will flag the record. Now my
problem is how to filter the DocuView form so that only the users in special
security group seed those flagged records. Has anyone done this and if so
how did you do it?
Thanks
Jane
1 Answer