create gprs connection on ppc2003

DotNetJunkies User

7/6/2004 3:55:00 PM

hello
I'm trying to create a connection using xml as described in "http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/SP_AMO/html/cm_networks_dafm....
However I obtain an error

Item with transfer ID %s already exists in database and overwrite is not allowed.

Someone had the same problem?
thanks
mandrake

---
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -

Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/... Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.
1 Answer

Andrew Enfield \(MS\)

Try microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer for this question. This newsgroup''s
for ASP.NET mobile controls.

--
Andrew Enfield
Programmer Writer, Windows CE