microsoft.public.axapta.programming

RE: 9542.1 Update All cross references

Wassini

11/3/2005 9:20:00 AM

"laurence" wrote:

> When I want to perform an update of all Cross references (by selecting the "update all" check box), I get some error message like :
> "Unable to save. Insufficient rights to save Configuration Key Asset"

I'm getting this error when compiling in the usr layer (haven't got the
licens to the var layer where the configuration key exist)

Any solution???
2 Answers

Bill Thompson

Hello,
I have seen this before. When you do your cross reference build, DON''T
do the compile all. Do your cross reference in pieces. For example,
do the data model and the hierarchy sections separate from the first
series in the cross reference form, and your reference should build
successfully.

Bill

rights.
originated.

--

Wassini

"Bill Thompson" wrote:

> I have seen this before. When you do your cross reference build, DON''T
> do the compile all. Do your cross reference in pieces. For example,
[snip]

Hi Bill

Thanks for the answer but my problem is that I have placed a VAP layer in
the appl folder. When I then log into the USR layer and tries to compile the
project that layes in the VAR layer I get this error for the 3 Config Keys
that is in the VAR layer.

/Lars