gio

10/27/2005 10:28:00 AM

hi all,

i have this problem: i have created a query in the aot.then i have modified
the query and saved it whit a name in sysqueryform always in the aot.

Then I create a new query in the code using the aot name of the query,
but in the combo box of select query i don't see the saved query name.

MyQuery = new Query("NAME IN THE AOT");
chooseLines = new QueryRun(myQuery);

chooselines.prompt();

How can i load from saved query ?
1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi Gio

May be that works:

queryRun = new QueryRun("Name in the AOT");
queryRun.prompt();

Because I think you have created a queryRun node in the AOT - not just a
query node.

Best Regards
Patrick