HDee

10/25/2005 7:30:00 PM

I tried and tried and tried and ried to use dirport.dll, the DDK dlls, and
only g od know whatever else code to make a port monitor. Is there anyone out
there that KNOWS how to do it. Not explain how to do it. But actually have
some code that will allow me to trap from the port, the print data stream.

I was successful in creating a print queue monitor but the Document
properties does not include the location of the document. I therefore cannot
capture the print Data Stream.

Thats why I need to have a thread which constantly monitors the ports and
then figure out somehow how to get the data.
Ive tried Redmon. In a word, it STINKS.