microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Set property to COM object

GG-

10/25/2005 4:41:00 PM

Has anyone succeeded to set a property to a COM-object from Axapta.

There is no samples and it seems to be nothing in the classes either to look
at.
Is there anyone that has done this and willing to share a sample.

Regards
GG

1 Answer

GG-

I find the solution, I had to set the COMVariantInOut to In

/GG